A Midnight Sun CTF event.
Official URL: https://midnightsunctf.com/
This event's future weight is subject of public voting!
Midnight Sun CTF is HackingForSoju's annual CTF event to promote the cyber security eco-system in the Stockholm region.
WHEN and WHERE
The final event is in June (15th-16th) in Stockholm, Sweden, with the online qualifier in April (5th-6th).
14 teams total
|Place||Team||CTF points||Rating points|
SecurisecCTF is looking for new members. Join us at www.securisec.com
A small, but very nice CTF.
- 3 hardware challenges! Including a side-channel one, with oscilloscopes available to players. That's really rare on CTFs.
- Diverse challenges, with (IMO) good balance between categories.
- Stockholm is a very nice city :)
- Food and drinks provided during the CTF.
- Flights + hotel also provided.
- Helpful and friendly organizers.
- Some challenges had unintended solutions, which made them *much* easier and allowed to circumvent the whole problem (e.g. leaking a flag from env in a crypto challenge).
- icanhazfile (a web challenge) was a bit guessy in our opinion.
- There should be a break for the night during the CTF, so we could take some sleep and a shower. Staying ~28h in the CTF area without those two isn't a nice experience ;)
- The hotel provided by the organizers was in the middle of nowhere, so we ended up with renting something in the city on our own.
- The before-CTF party was quite hard to find, and it wasn't possible to buy drinks, only beer :(
Anyway, good luck with the next edition and hopefully cu there! :)